Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Inseparable



I had a friend say to me that I was lucky because I was going to be having another girl while I was pregnant with Cora. We were talking about not having sisters and I thought, yes, but I don't have a sister. She told me that I was lucky because I'd get to see a sister relationship in my own home and family and experience it that way. I didn't really think that she was right. Now I know she was.

Watching Gillian and Cora together, even with their 5 years in age difference is an amazing thing. The way they relate to each other is so different than the way that Gillian relates to Liam or Liam to Cora. They have this special bond. They enjoy just being in the same room together or sitting together.

Just before I took this photo Cora had been in Gillian's chair with her, of course, once the camera was in the room she never did it again. It was quite sweet. They really enjoy each other's company. It is one of those things that makes a parent smile. They played alongside each other until it was time for prayer last night.

No comments: