Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Morning Sunshine

Cora was so precious this morning when she woke up, 9:30am. She could smell the waffles that Patrick was so sweet to make me for breakfast. She calls them wapulls as I'm not sure she's mastered the f sound completely. She's such a joy to us and so readily embraces everything. Just a few minutes ago she was out trying to catch honeybees. She has no fear.



We've discovered that she really enjoys being home alone. She almost seems to do better without any siblings around. She seems to play longer and more imaginatively. She's our sweet ray of sunshine! My favorite part of the day are my morning cuddles with Cora. And she's such a cuddle bug.

3 comments:

Ali said...

I haven't seen pictures of the family in forever! She is getting so big! And very pretty!

Cindy said...

I can't believe how big she is now! She is such a cutie!

Cindy

Pop said...

Love you!!